2017 Subaru Forester: the GOOD and the BAD!! / THE Most Complete review! / Part 5/8
Here is the 5th part of our famous "Most complete review EVER" of the 2017 Subaru Forester! THERE IS MORE TO COME! Feel free to share us what you want us to show you!
2017 Subaru Forester Playlist:
1st Part: Exterior Walkaround:
2nd part Interior Walkaround:
3rd part: Engine and Road handling
4h part: Compare Cars
5th part: The good and the bad!
6th part: Diagonal and OffRoad test
7th part: 0-60mph / 0-100kmh
8th part: Rolling Shots
From its cheap plastic interior to the good AWD system, we check what's good and wrong with the new 2017 Subaru Forester!
For 2017, the Subaru Forester receives additional noise insulation and quicker steering response. EyeSight safety system adds lane departure intervention and a blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert,automatic high-beam headlight control, adaptive LED headlights and reverse automatic braking.
Do you like the styling revisions that include new headlights and taillights? The freshened front end and grille are more good looking than the previous version!
The interior, a lot of plastic but we like that X-mode button or the new fabrics! Radio could be improved but sometimes sober is better!
We were surprised how smooth that suspension was on grass, bumps and pothole road! Although the 2.5 is not that powerful, it's economic!
There is a lot of competition out there! Among the best the Toyota Rav4, Honda CRV, Ford Escape, Kia Sportage (Hyundai Tucson)!
Spécification 2017 Subaru Forester:
- Engine: 2.5-litre, 16-valve, Sequential multi-port fuel injection, DOHC, 4-cylinder, horizontally opposed (Boxer) or 2.0-litre, 16-valve, Sequential multi-port fuel injection, DOHC, 4-cylinder, turbocharged and intercooled, horizontally opposed (Boxer)
- Power: 170hp @ 5800 rpm / 174b-ft @ 4100 rpm / 250hp @ 5600 rpm / 258b-ft @ 2000-4800 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed manual standard for 2.5i
Lineartronic® CVT (continuously variable transmission) optional or standard for 2.5i and standard for all 2.0XT models; features 6-speed and 8-speed manual modes on 2.0XT.
- AWD: M/T Continuous All-Wheel Drive with viscous-coupling locking center differential / A/T Active All-Wheel Drive with electronically managed continuously variable
hydraulic transfer clutch; X-Mode enhanced control system on all models
- Wheels : 17"x7" alloy wheels with 225/60 R17 98H M+S all-season tire
- Brakes: Front 11.6-in. ventilated discs dual-piston
calipers / Rear 10.8-in. solid discs, single-piston
- Towing Capacity: Available 2,268kg (5,000 lbs)
- Payload capacity : 1500lbs / 1000lbs
- Fuel Economy(l/100km): 9.2L ( City ) / 7.4L ( Highway)
- Ford Escape
- Honda CRV
- Hyundai Tucson
- Kia Sportage
- Mazda CX-5
- Toyota Rav4
So check out our 5th part of THE most complete review EVER of the Subaru Forester 2017!
Do you like it?
You like? Click on "Thumbs Up"!!
Questions? Add a comment!
Do you want more? Click on "Subscribe"!
CarQuestion YouTube channel ( English):
QuestionAuto chaîne YouTube (Français):
AutoPerguntas Youtube (Em Português):
Facebook: Car Question ( English )
Facebook : Question Auto ( Français )
Facebook: Auto Perguntas ( Portuguese )
Information / business : Mthomassin@hotmail.com
Published 2 months ago
Tags2017 subaru forester 2016 forester subaru forester subaru crosstrek 2014 subaru forester subaru forester review subaru forester xt subaru xt forester xt subaru forester 2016 used subaru slammed subaru forester subaru forester 2.5i subaru forester 2015 2016 subaru forester 2017 forester Ford Escape Honda CRV Hyundai Tucson Kia Sportage Mazda CX-5 Toyota Rav4