Air Conditioning Not Working (system performance, leak test) - Honda CRV
The procedures shown in this video can be applied to all R12 and R134a systems.
- how to locate a leak using soap, water and compressed air
- how to locate an EVAP core leak with an electronic leak detector
- how to test the compressor clutch
- how to test the A/C compressor
- ATD Tools 3695 Deluxe Dual Aluminum A/C Manifold Gauge Set
- FJC 6909 3.0 CFM Vacuum Pump
- FJC 9281 Vacuum Pump & Gauge Set Assortment
- Meguiars M9911 Spray Bottle W/Sprayer
- Mothers 05664 California Gold Car Wash 64 oz
- Bayco NSR-2168B LED Rechargeable Work Light - 600 Lumens w/3 Magnets Lithium-ion Battery
- TIF Instruments RX-1A Refrigerant Leak Detector
- A/C Leak Testing and Repair part 1 - 95 Jeep
- A/C Leak Testing and Repair part 2 - 95 Jeep
- A/C Leak Testing and Repair part 3 - 95 Jeep
- A/C clutch not engaging - 2005 Honda Odyssey
For more information on this topic, I have written a “field manual” called Engine Performance Diagnostics which is available at www.scannerdanner.com as an eBook or paper book.
Want even more diagnostic training? Whether you are a DIY trying to fix your own car, someone looking to become an auto technician, or a current auto technician that wants to get more into diagnostics, subscribe to ScannerDanner Premium https://www.scannerdanner.com/join-scannerdanner-premium.html There is a 14 day free trial.
On ScannerDanner Premium I will bring you right into my classroom at Rosedale Technical College. You will find page for page lectures taken right from my book as well as exclusive classroom type case studies. What is so special about these classroom case studies? I pull live problem vehicles directly into my classroom and we troubleshoot them in real time, using and applying the theory and testing procedures we learn during the classroom lectures. There is no better on-line training of how to troubleshoot automotive electrical and electronics systems anywhere!
Due to factors beyond the control of ScannerDanner LLC, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. ScannerDanner LLC assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. ScannerDanner LLC recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of ScannerDanner LLC, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not ScannerDanner LLC.
Published 7 months ago
Tagsengine performance diagnostics technician training auto technician training rosedale tech auto repair ASE L1 how-to DIY auto repair air conditioning test A/C leak test A/C blows warm compressor compressor clutch no pressure evaporator core leak electronic leak detector A/C diagnosis and repair Honda air blows warm